Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Canvas Gifts

Since I tackled my first canvas earlier in the year, I had been itching to do more. On a fall crafting weekend away I played with some more with these results:

This one is for my oldest grand daughter for Christmas.

This one ended up going to a wonderful friend who fell in love with it.

When I came home I did this one for my youngest grand daughter for Christmas. Love the final result, but it sure kicked my butt in the meantime. It went through lots of stages before I was happy with it.


The following are for nieces and my nephew:




This one was for my mom:

One for Cari:

The these two for a couple of special ladies who take care of me all year.


The saying on the last three are a bit hard to read but they all say, "Today I Will Choose Joy." Need to make one for my craft room next. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment